John McGrath (Printing)
I’m extremely interested in providing competitive estimates on your print projects. I would like to work with you to assess where we need to be to meet your goals. I have over 28 years of graphic arts experience helping my customers save time and impacting their sales. I can assist you in finding a solution for your needs.
Piece of Mind
As the largest private commercial printer in Virginia, we are ideally positioned to produce world-class catalogs, inserts, folders, brochures and direct mail using advanced full web, sheetfed and digital technologies. Progress Printing has six acres of talent and technology, and 200+ team members. With 800 customers in 40 states, we ship to 50 states and 12 foreign countries.
Our full size heat-set MAN Roland web presses ensure tremendous capacity for fast turnaround work with remarkable precision, quality, and consistency. We are flexible with competitive pricing. Our sheetfed pressrooms feature an arsenal of 8 and 4-color MAN Rolands. Our web and sheetfed presses have closed loop color systems for dramatic consistency throughout.
Additional benefits include:
* High-volume in-house list management, processing, and mail shop
* Comprehensive fulfillment, logistics, warehouse, and JIT distribution
* Full-service bindery including five saddle stitchers along with in-line inside/outside inkjet, off-line inkjet, folder-gluers, scoring, punching and perfing
* In-house UV coating, spot or flood
* 100% digital CTP/PDF workflow; high-speed 24-hour FTP; 24/7 prepress, Internet soft proofing, digital asset management, etc.
* 32-person Customer Support arena for preflight, customer service, job engineering, scheduling, outside purchasing, and estimating
At your service…
http://www.youtube.com/user/ProgressPrinting1#p/a/u/0/ikmRMkA-hxk Publication Video